Our next Zoom social is fast approaching, and we have a fun activity planned for you.
Some of you may remember our recent brainstorming session, where we pondered ideas for our next social. What we’re planning for this time is the idea that was the most popular suggestion, courtesy of Roy Gotta.
Below, you’ll find a list of 10 questions. We’re asking everyone to answer them and respond back to the club email, email@example.com. We’ll then show each set of questions and answers, and see if we can successfully guess who they belong to.
The questions are below. I’m asking everyone to please respond before the end of the day next Sunday, March 7. And then, to attend the social on March 9 to see how well we do, or don’t, know our club’s dancers, and certainly, to get to know them better.
To be clear, we will not be tabulating, or showing, individual answers, just how well we do as a group. So if you guess wrong every single time, no one else will ever know. The questions are below:
- Best Sandwich?
- Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? Who?
- Favorite movie?
- Exercise, worth it?
- You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Best concert ever attended?
- What got you in to square dancing?
- What is your least-favorite square dance call
- Favorite fly-in (other than Philadelphia)?
- Describe the rest of your life in 5 words.